Privacy Notice Eminent 2021
1. The event is organized by EUN Partnership aisbl (“the organiser”). This Privacy Notice sets out our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. In order to register for the event, we may use a third party processor - vFairs - and this processing may be covered by its own privacy statement which can be viewed at https://www.vfairs.com/privacy-policy. In addition to that we have signed an agreement with vFairs which stipulates that all personal data will be stored and retained in the EU. vFairs has no rights to transfer the collected personal data outside Europe.
3. The personal data that we obtain on registration, will be used for the management and organisation of the event including sending you information about activities and material related to it. Your data is secure. Some of the data may be used to prepare electronic participant lists and mailing lists. Once the event is complete, the organizers may keep a limited data set (name, organization, contact addresses) specifically for the purpose of sharing, with you, further information in relation to our events in the future. Your personal data, including your email address, provided by you for registration, will be maintained electronically by EUN Partnership aisbl for 12 months from the date of registration.
4. You may contact us at any time in order to request us to amend your personal data, delete it or have us confirm what personal data we are holding on you (subject access request). If you do send us such a request, we may ask further information from you (for example, copy of ID card or passport), in order for us to be able to check your identity.
5. By ticking the box below, you indicate that you agree with the terms of our privacy notice and accept that the organizers may use your personal data and your photographs in the way that we have described in this notice.
6. If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, you may contact us at:
Via e-mail: Internal Auditor, e-mail : email@example.com
EUN Partnership aisbl
Rue de Trèves 61 B-1040 Brussels
Via Telephone: +32 2 790 75 75
If you feel that we have infringed your rights under the GDPR, you may make an official complaint to the data protection authorities in your country, or to the Belgian Data Protection Authorities:
Belgian Data Protection Authority
Rue de la Presse 35